Website Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website and the documents, files, and other information available through http://www.senexrecruitment.com is subject to the following terms and conditions, as amended by us from time to time.
If you require specific advice or wish to retain the services of Senex Recruitment Ltd please contact 01424 211872 or email. The use of the website does not constitute an agreement for the provision of services between Senex Recruitment and yourself.
All electronic links to any part of this site require the consent of Senex Recruitment Ltd. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website is provided by Senex Recruitment Ltd, registered in England and Wales Ref no: 10390804, Registered address: 23 St Leonards Road, Bexhill On Sea, East Sussex, TN40 1HH, Tel: 01424 211872, email: email@example.com.
- References on this website and in these terms and conditions to:
- “Senex Recruitment” or “Senex” or “we” or “our” or “us” shall mean Senex Recruitment Ltd and/or its affiliated undertakings; and
- “you” or “your” shall mean the user of this website. If you are accessing or using this website in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity “you” and “your” shall refer to you and such entity and you represent that you are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity and agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions.
- We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute or de-compile that software without our consent.
- We cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to correct it.
- Nothing in this website or the documents available through it constitutes legal or other professional advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this website as if it were legal or other professional advice.
- It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file or other information that you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person’s legal rights and you must not post or upload anything indecent, obscene, abusive, libellous or defamatory. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by other persons for posting on this website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer. We reserve the right to remove material from this website that infringes these rules.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
From time to time we may use any of the information you submit to us, including personal data, to provide you with marketing information about Senex Recruitment Ltd and Senex Recruitment Ltd services subject to your consent