A Lead Project Manager is required for a successful software company based in Sheffield (with also the option to work in Lancing if preferred). Paying an attractive salary circa £50,000 plus benefits. This is a progressive role where you will be able to grow into an effective manager able to lead Project teams. While, delivering complex technical projects to clients on time, to the highest quality and within budget.
Your challenges as the Lead Project Manager will include:
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of projects from initial planning through to delivery and implementation
- Initiate the project, maintain review meetings with clients and set up internal processes with the project team
- Establish a formal key stage project life cycle and ensure key targets including on time delivery and cost
- Manage multiple technically driven projects at any one time ranging in size, time, and complexity
- Identify risks and plan mitigation actions across all projects to minimise impact
- Motivate and direct Project Managers in the team including the provision of coaching and mentoring
- Recruit and onboard new members of the Project Management team
- Maintain and ensure process and communication channels with the Project Management team are exemplary and support new initiatives and procedures within Project Management
- Promote continuous improvement techniques across the Project Management team and wider
You will have a background in managing projects ideally in a technical environment (i.e., Software, IT, Telecoms, Engineering ETC). It is important that you have strong communication skills and be highly organised in your approach.
You will be able to lead Projects in a firm and decisive manner installing confidence with all business partners. A Project Management qualification such as Prince 2 or APM would be an advantage.
This is a progressive role, so you could be an experienced Project Manager looking for the next career step into a more supervisory or management role. Or you could currently be at a Staff Management level looking for a fresh challenge in a vibrant market.
To apply for this Project Management role and enjoy the benefits of work for an exceptional growth business in Sheffield (or at their Head office in Lancing) contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd