A Project Manager is required for a successful Engineering and Manufacturing company based in East Kent. Paying an attractive starting salary plus benefits this is an excellent time to be joining the company.
With significant investment scheduled in manufacturing and engineering you will be taking a hands-on project management role. Your responsibility will be for the delivery of new engineering and manufacturing initiatives including CAPEX equipment, manufacturing improvements and production changes
Your duties as the Project Manager will include:
· Organising and attending Review Meetings, Project Review Meetings and Project Team Meetings to ensure the successful delivery of Engineering and Manufacturing projects
· Ensuring all CAPEX and manufacturing projects are delivered on time and within budget
· Establish a formal key stage project life cycle and ensure key targets are met by Manufacturing and engineering teams
· Liaise with all areas of the business to ensure the project and engineering and manufacturing criteria are understood and met.
· Manage multiple technically driven projects at any one time ranging in size, time, and complexity
· Identify risks and plan mitigation actions across all projects to minimise impact
You will have a background in managing projects ideally in a manufacturing/engineering or related technical environment. It is important that you have strong communication skills and be highly organised in your approach. Knowledge of either manufacturing engineering, production engineering or delivery of CAPEX equipment and/or process improvements would be a good background for the role. You will be directing and guiding engineers as they deliver on new technical projects, but you do not have to be an Engineer yourself.
You will be able to lead Projects in a firm and decisive manner installing confidence with all business partners. A Project Management qualification such as Prince 2 or APM would be an advantage but applicants looking to move towards a more project focused role will also be considered.
Along with a strong starting salary you will receive benefits including Pension, 25 days holiday, on site facilities and parking.
To apply for this Project Management role and enjoy the benefits of work for an exceptional growth business in Kent contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd