A Technical Support Engineer is required for successful Lighting Design, Manufacturing and Installation business based near Dartford, Kent. Paying an excellent salary and benefits coupled with a friendly and inviting working environment this is an exciting role for candidates looking for a long-term career in the field of Lighting.
Your Duties as Technical Support Engineer will include:
• Provide quick and reliable technical advice and recommendations to both clients and internal sales teams
• Support the selection of products and components for lighting systems ensuring they meet client requirements, provide expert advice and innovative solutions
• Grow a solid understanding of the company’s product range and be able to advise on product selection for customer applications
• Liaise with the design engineering team to help resolve client’s queries and ensure design specifications are met
• Organise LED driver and controller testing to test compatibility with other manufacturers
• Help in product mock-up and application testing
• Provide support to technical manager on product launch, certification and costing for sales enquires
• The Technical team supports clients through the duration of the project from Initial brief into installation.
It is essential that you have experience working with the lighting market. You will have technical knowledge of components such as LED Drivers and Controllers. A confident, enthusiastic driven and highly professional, customer focused approach is the key to achieving success in this role. You will be passionate about lighting products and be driven by being part of a company that produce exceptional products for the industry. It is essential you can communicate clearly and can articulate technical information to non-technical people. Being hands on in testing components for the lighting products would be an advantage.
If you have the ambition to be a highly respected Technical Support Engineer in this growing company, that is friendly, inclusive, and supportive apply today. Full salary and benefits details available upon application.
To apply for this Job to become a Technical Support Engineer specialising in the Lighting market you will need to contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872