Do you have experience of working in the Chemical, Pharma, Food, Vitamin or Supplement or similar industrial sector and are looking for an exciting challenge? We are recruiting for a long-established and highly thought company who require a Technical and Quality Specialist in Horam, East Sussex.
This pivotal role in the Technical and Quality team will include duties such as:
• Assess raw materials and product formulations for approval for QA and ensure compliance with regulatory standards
• Maintain the product and raw material specifications and product formulations
• Compile technical information for labels adhering to labeling regulations
• To maintain the raw material and product acceptance and monitoring systems
• Coordinate and complete product export documentation in a timely manner
• Support and conduct internal audits against standards, policies, and procedures and follow up and verify corrective actions
• Assist in maintaining technical & quality systems for raw materials, products, suppliers, co-packers, and distributor
• Maintain product weights, measures, and barcodes
• Assist with training in company systems, policies and procedures related to QA and Technical
• Investigate and respond to customer complaints and queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Keeping up to date with EU, UK and International Regulations
You will be an enthusiastic, engaging and clear communicator who enjoys working within a scientific environment. You will have previous experience working in a Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food, Vitamin, Supplement or similar industrial sector and be familiar with EU, UK and International regulations adhering to the food, chemical or medicines sector.
Based in East Sussex, in a rural location near Horam, this Technical and QA Specialist job is available on a permanent basis. Salary details available on application and benefits include pension, 25 days holiday and a first-class working environment. To apply please contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872
Other jobs in the STEM sector can be found using the Senex Recruitment Job Search