A Systems Engineer is required for an exceptional manufacturing company based in Newhaven, East Sussex paying up to £40,000 plus benefits. This role will require you have to good grounding in working with high-end technology systems in order to produce a top-down solution for clients. This is a great opportunity to be joining a key player in its field
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out a technical top-down evaluation of systems requirements
- Be a key figure in the prototype design process to ensure the functionality of the system
- Define and ensure designs (Electronic, Electrical and mechanical) meet of the requirement of the system
- Take a lead in regulatory compliance testing and report back and make recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate suppliers’ products to ensure system compliance
You will be an experienced Engineer with a passion for working with new technologies and innovation. This is an important stage in the company’s growth as they make advances into areas such as IoT, RF and Wifi technologies. Previous experience in these areas would be an advantage but just as important is a willingness to develop your expertise in these areas.
You will be Degree educated in an Engineering subject, who is able to work on complex multiple engineer projects at any one time. You will be progressive, adaptable and able to make engineering accessible to all parties involved.
If you are ready to join a company exploring and developing new technology and aim to grow their international market as a Systems Engineer contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872.
It is worth noting that we would also invite applications for this role from people looking to work in Hungary. As an equivalent role is available in Budapest, however fluency in English would be required for both locations.
If you are looking for a different role why not search for an alternate role via our job search