A Software Engineer with experience in C++ is required for exciting and expanding business based in Washington, West Sussex. Your role will be to development, test, and code software for special purpose machinery using C++ on a Window platform. Paying up to £50,000 plus a good benefits package including Pension, Bonus, PHI.
Your Duties as a Software Engineer (C++) will include:
• Developing Software in predominately in C++ for the companies WINDOWS based software suite, which performs high level SCADA functions
• Retiring legacy software using older platforms and developing new software on the latest WINDOWS platform
• Carrying out when required and necessary software development using JAVA
• Exploring the opportunity to develop software using the LINUX platform when required
• Working closely with Engineering and the Electrical team to develop new software in C++.
• Upgrading and improving current software including de-bugging and testing.
• Providing accurate software documentation and record-keeping
• Work closely with all functions to ensure the highest standard of product
• Provide customer support to clients in relation to all software issues.
This is a diverse Software Engineering role, and you will be able to bring a background in developing software in C++, however JAVA experience would also be highly desirable. You will be versatile in developing in a WINDOWS environment for real-time applications. The company will offer excellent opportunities to work in a diverse range of applications, from special purpose machinery into robotics and industrial control systems and automation. Providing the successful Software Engineer a fulfilling and stimulating range of projects.
If you are a hands-on Software Engineer keen to join an expanding, well established and forward-looking Hi-Tech business in West Sussex. You need to contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 or email your CV highlighting your C++ Software Engineering skills to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Senex Recruitments areas of expertise head over to our about Senex Recruitment page