A Senior Electronics Engineer with a bias to Analogue Design is required for a successful Engineering company in a niche sector. Growth has been exceptional with the business and this role represents an ideal opportunity to join a secure market. Paying an excellent salary up to £60,000 this West Molesey business is worth exploring.
Your duties as a Senior Electronics Engineer will include:
• Producing mixed-signal designs for a range of applications including but not limited power supplies, analog-digital conversions, and filters
• Involvement at all levels of the product development life cycle
• Liaising extensively and potentially visiting clients to carry out requirement analysis
• Ensure designs can be manufactured effectively and cost efficiently
• Communicate clearly and openly with all departments
• Awareness of Circuit design involving Microprocessors
• Supporting and producing designs that consider Embedded Software
• Production of all supporting documentation and test specification material
• Be able to design and test prototypes
You will have experience of circuit design using ideally ORCAD for Analogue Circuits. Exposure to Analogue and Digital conversion would highly important due to the nature of the company’s product. Assembler or Embedded C Software experience would be a great asset for this position
Due to the nature of the company and its client database you will have to be a UK national and able to pass security clearance. It is also anticipated that you will hold a 2:1 degree in an Engineering subject coupled with relevant industrial experience with an Analogue Electronics bias. You will thrive in a design lead environment that ensures the manufacturability of cutting edge, innovative products.
If you are a methodical Analogue biased Electronics Engineer looking to take a Senior position within a growth company, contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872.
You can view all Senex Recruitment current jobs by using our job search