As Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be looking to join a highly respected Engineering and Manufacturing company based near Hailsham, East Sussex. This high-profile and much-valued role in this international company is paying up to £49,000 plus benefits. This role offers an excellent opportunity to be at the forefront of the companies Engineering and Design team.
Demonstrating experience of working within a company that design products for the process industry (i.e. pump, vacuum or similar industry) you will have knowledge in areas such as Pneumatics, fluid handling, hydraulics, metals and pressure systems.
Your responsibilities as Mechanical Engineer will include:
• Leading and Managing new designs and reviewing and improving existing products using 3D CAD
• Supporting and managing designs and R&D projects through the entire lifecycle successfully handing over to manufacturing and installation teams
• Ensuring all Engineering documentation is produced accurately and to the industry standards
• Perform Engineering calculations and when appropriate providing complete supporting documentation and comprehensive testing of design
• Supporting the Design for Manufacture (DFM) process and accurate selection of materials
• Producing cost effective Designs that met the client’s requirements
You will be Degree/HND/HNC qualified in a Mechanical Engineering or related Design subject and have experience of working with a company that designs products for the process or scientific industrial sector. Good knowledge or materials and capability in carrying out design calculations such as FEA would be highly valued in this role. Experience with a leading 3D CAD package such as Solidworks or Inventor would be required.
You will be a confident and outgoing Engineer who is able to manage multiple complex design projects and take ownership and pride in all areas of your work. You will be committed to delivering high-quality products and take the initiative in delivering through the entire lifecycle.
To apply for this high profile Senior Mechanical Design Engineering role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to email@example.com
Other jobs in the STEM sector can be found using our job search