You will be a Senior Firmware Engineer with experience of the development of embedded applications on PIC microcontrollers. Paying up to £70,000 plus benefits this is an exciting opportunity to join a forward looking and innovative business. As a senior member of the R&D team you will be looking expand your responsibilities and career in a rewarding technical role.
• Leading R&D Innovation and upgrading legacy products to meet current requirements in industry
• Leading design, development, and testing programmes for the company’s firmware
• Supporting the Embedded Software team and ensuring the smooth integration of Engineering projects
• Provide comprehensive documentation for all Engineering designs and changes
• Help coordinate activities of the R&D team
You will have previous experience working within firmware ideally in an MPLAB environment, knowledge of the latest MPLABX and/or XC8 compilers would be an advantage. Candidates without MPLAB experience will have to be able demonstrate the capability to quickly to adopt.
Experience of hardware protocols such as I2C, SPI and CAN or similar would be a significant help.
You will be a degree educated candidate within the Electronics, Embedded or Firmware sector. You will be able to product robust products that can be easily manufactured. This role can offer significant career opportunities to develop your engineering management and project skills.
If you would like to know more, please contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org