Your opportunity to join a Contract Research Organisation (CRO) in Chelmsford, Essex as a Research Leader is now available. In this senior role you will be leading the research team involved in Environmental fate and metabolism studies. Paying up to £80,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package. This exciting role offers you not only the chance to lead research projects and programs but to drive the commercial expansion of the business.
Your duties as Research Leader – Environmental fate and metabolism team will include
• Management responsibility for the environmental fate and metabolism team consisting of 20+ staff
• Directly manage the Senior Study Managers to ensure the department achieves objectives
• Provide oversight for all studies carried out in the E-Fate and Metabolism department
• Establish project and programme objectives, identify key stages and ensure targets and objectives are met
• Collate, interpret, and report on departmental performance with full budgetary, planning, scheduling, and quality responsibilities within the study group.
• Drive sales through continued development of relationships with key clients
• Manage and develop key commercial accounts advising on all aspects of studies carried out and acting as point of contact for key clients
• Oversee and contribute to proposals and tenders for study projects
• Continue to raise the profile of the business by publishing scientific results and by serving on national/international committees, advisory boards, editorial boards.
• May also be required to act as Study Director under GLP regulations
This is a high-profile leadership role in a forward thinking and dynamic Contract Research Organisation (CRO). You will be a highly skilled manager able to achieve superb results by combining strong supervisory skills along with in-depth project and programme management capabilities. You will be able to work closely with clients, not only able to report on the progress of studies but also identify and close on sales opportunities. You will be key ambassador for the business and raise the profile of the Study Team and it already excellent reputation in the E-Fate and Metabolism field.
You will have extensive knowledge of running teams of 15 or more and be able to demonstrate experience of planning and scheduling a Study Team. You will be able to manage a team of scientists and working with them to deliver research studies on time and to the highest of standards.
The company will look at all candidates with the above skills in study management, some flexibility on the scientific discipline of study is available if you do not have environmental fate and metabolism experience. However, you would have likely come from an area of Pre-Clinical studies such as a Contract Research Organisation (CRO).
The company is paying a salary up to £80,000 plus bonus, private healthcare, life insurance, 25 days holidays.
To apply for this Research Leader role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Senex Recruitment visit our about us page.