A Research and Development Engineer / Scientist role has become available at an ambitious high-tech company based in West Sussex. You will become an important part of the R&D team developing innovative new products for market. Paying up to £45,000 for an experience R&D Scientist or Engineer you will be able to demonstrate broad engineering capabilities in Design and Development.
Your Duties as Research and Development Engineer will include
• Working on a range of R&D projects covering electronic hardware development, embedded system programming and mechanical design
• Supporting product development projects and liaising with 3rd party design support providers
• Ensuring all design can be manufactured accurately and cost effectively
• Support the rapid prototyping stage
• Carrying out testing of designs and finished products
• Producing and maintain all supporting QA documentation
• Taking an active lead in R&D initiatives and exploring and promoting new technology within industry
You will hold a minimum of a BSc or BEng in a Physical Science, Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Mechatronic background. Master and Doctorate calibre applicants are also invited to apply. The role is suitable for a graduate calibre applicant with a years’ experience in R&D or an experienced candidate with a proven track record in R&D.
Along with the ability to manage a R&D project, you will be able to bring broad Electronic and Software capabilities. This will include understanding of analogue and digital electronics, test and fault-finding skills and embedded C programming skills. The ability to understand and prepare mechanical drawings would be an advantage.
If you are looking for a challenging and diverse R&D role within a successful and growing company contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to email@example.com
Looking for other jobs in the STEM sector use our job search