As Regulatory Compliance Coordinator for this well know international trading company you will ensure their highly regarded products meets the appropriate regulatory requirements. Based out of their Horsham office and laboratory you will be bring commercial acumen and personal expertise in the Cosmetics or wider Personal care sector to the company. An attractive salary and benefits including pension and bonus await the successful candidate.
Your duties will include:
• Responsibility for regulatory compliance across all retail territories and accreditations,
• Represent the business as the nominated Responsible Person (RP)
• Ensure all Product Information File documentation for all launched products is in place.
• Keep up to date with changes in Regulations and guidelines.
• Communicate relevant information regarding regulation change within the business to inform decision making.
• Liaise with Regulatory authorities, manufacturing, and ingredient suppliers where necessary.
• Generate documentation in accordance with cosmetic regulation requirements.
• Check and approve artwork.
• Input information and register products on all required databases
• Liaise with Laboratory and manufacturing team to ensure compliance of products.
• Liaise with the Sales / Complaints team to advise on feedback to complaints from consumers.
• Provide training or documentation to the business to enhance decision making and project efficiency and consistency.
It will be essential that you will have experience and knowledge built in the Cosmetics or wider Personal care environment.
This position is high profile and will require you to work across the business providing clear, accurate and precise direction in a timely fashion. The position requires a commitment to provide ongoing maintenance of latest Cosmetic Regulatory requirements to ensure the company maintains its excellent reputation for quality and safety.
The company has multiple sites including a separate manufacturing plant, so travel will be required to visit sites and suppliers. The main location for duties following the easing of COVID restrictions will be Horsham, West Sussex. Flexibility will continue to be shown dependent upon requirements.
Full details of the package are available upon application and do not hesitate to contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872.
No experience in Cosmetics or Personal Care but still looking for a new job in the STEM sector register as a candidate now