A Quality Engineer is required for a highly respected International Manufacturing company based in Whitstable, Kent. This is a significant new role in the business where you will be ensuring that highest quality standards are maintained across the company and with suppliers and third-party manufacturers. The company is paying an attractive starting salary up to £35,000 and a comprehensive and attractive benefits package.
Your duties as the Quality Engineer will include:
• Defining Periodic checks including requirements of quality tests and ensuring the following checks are carried out on:
o Materials and components inspection ensuring product performance
o End of Line Finished Product testing
o Jigs and Tooling
o Calibration Equipment
o Processes and process improvement
• The support, implementation, maintain and auditing of the company’s quality system
• Reviewing and auditing of supplier’s documentation and manufacturing procedures
• Preparation and delivery of quality planning, inspection and test plans and related checklists
• Organising inspection visits and carrying out supplier inspections across the supply chain
• Ensure all data dossiers and documentation in relation to quality are produced
• Support the non-conformance report (NCR) process and ensure improvements are made across the production process as a result
• Resolve non-conformance issues
Quality is a major part of this company’s business and integral to their product and you will be key in supporting the quality improvement initiatives across the business.
You will have a background in Quality ideally achieved in a mechanical environment. You will be able to lead testing and quality initiatives. Being driven by a rigorous and enquiring nature you will be able to resolve manufacturing and design issues help deliver an exceptional product.
To apply for this Quality Engineering role please contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to find out more about Senex Recruitment you can view our areas of recruitment here