A Quality Engineer is required for an expanding Manufacturing company based in Newhaven, East Sussex paying up to £30,000 plus benefits. You will be driven by achieving outstanding results in quality ensuring that the company achieves it goal of products reaching customers with zero-defects.
Your duties as Quality Engineer will include:
• Raising, reporting, and investigating non-conformance issues with products
• Implementing Root Cause-Corrective Action procedures
• Able to assess quality issues across internal manufacturing and assembly processes as well as products at customer sites
• Produce and suggest remedial action plans to support continuous improvement and quality initiatives
• Generate KPI’s to help manufacturing achieve exceptional results in quality
You will be driven and motivated by achieving Engineering change and be able to investigate issues in manufacturing using modern techniques and analysis. You will be able to engage with all levels of the business and promote a spirit of continuous improvement across the site and with third party suppliers.
You will have good technical expertise in engineering and be able to understand engineering drawings along with good statistical analysis skills. You will aim to keep up to date with modern Quality techniques along with other problem-solving skills such as 8D, DMAIC, Root Cause Analysis.
If you are looking to become a key member of the manufacturing team of this growing international company do not hesitate to apply. Contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about our fields of expertise in the STEM sector visit our about us page