Are you an experienced Quality Control Technician with an exceptional eye for detail looking for a new role with the manufacturing team of an iconic brand? If so, this QC Technician role is available paying up to £21K plus great benefits based in Uckfield East Sussex.
Duties as a Quality Control Technician will include:
- Ensure all components and manufactured goods meet stringent quality standards exceeding customer expectations
- Carrying out the physical and visual inspection of products
- Working closely with suppliers to resolve quality issues and reporting back to purchasing
- Support the New Product Introduction process taking a proactive approach to quality reducing future issues
- Conducting inspections of good in and finished products
- Taking an initiative in quality process improvements making recommendations where necessary
You will be a highly valued member of a supportive manufacturing team, with a drive and enthusiasm coupled with a commitment to ensuring the highest standard of quality is delivered through the manufacturing line. Attention to detail is essential for this Quality Control role as well as the ability to work to tight deadlines and function well in a fast-paced environment.
Training will be provided on the company’s technical drawings helping you understand the product requirements, specific report writing skills and testing techniques required will also be covered ensuring you have the skills to succeed in the Job.
If you are ready for the opportunity to join a successful business that is highly social in its outlook and supportive to its staff then contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email email@example.com
Other positions from Senex Recruitment can be found using our job search