A Proposal Engineer is required for an innovative and successful engineering company producing dynamic solutions for industrial and environmental applications. Paying up to £45,000 plus benefits you will be responsible for producing quotations and proposals for clients. If you are a mechanically biased engineer this role offers you the opportunity to work on exciting new projects with clients in a growing market sector.
Your duties as Proposal Engineer will include:
• The timely preparation of quotes for customers in a range of sectors including Industrial and Environmental
• Proposals can vary in size up to larger CAPEX Equipment
• Proposals start from receiving the client’s enquiry, including interpreting requirements and helping scope the appropriate solution
• Carrying out extensive project estimating, taking account of materials and other costs
• Provide supporting material and resolve client technical queries relating to the proposal
• Ensure that all proposals are competitive by being market aware and commercially astute
You will likely be a mechanically biased Engineer who has good exposure to drafting and delivery proposals for Engineering projects. Experience working in an industry related to the process sector such as Chemical, Utilities, Water, Oil and Gas, or similar would be an advantage. An understanding of delivering CAPEX projects and the pricing and estimating of such projects would be an advantage,
You will be able to produce technical proposals that are written in grammatically accurate English. You will be detail driven and be precise in all aspects of your produce work.
Superb customer service, and the ability to support clients and internal teams through complex Engineering ideas and into delivery is required.
If this Proposal Engineer role is your next challenge, then contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872
You can find out more about our areas of expertise by heading over to our about us page