A Project Manager with technical knowledge of the refrigeration market is required for a highly successful and niche Refrigeration and Air-Con company. Based near Tonbridge, Kent you will be well rewarded with a salary circa £45,000 plus bonus and good benefits.
Your duties will include:
• Liaising with clients on the requirements of projects. Work can be the complete design and installation through to commissioning projects of a medium to large scale. Along with smaller refurbishment and maintenance projects
• Producing accurate costing for projects which maximise the potential for both the business and client
• Setting up the key stages of the project and managing them through the lifecycle
• Providing technical input and recommendations, supporting the design team, 3rd party manufacturers and suppliers to ensure smooth completion of the project
• Acting as a point of contact for clients, resolving issues and updating requirements
• Produce accurate documentation for costings and engineering
• Commercially driven and able to identify sales opportunities with current and new clients to help grow the business.
Clients are generally UK based and some travel will be required and supported by the business. You will be a proactive and client-facing Project Manager who comes from an Engineering background. Refrigeration or Air-Con experience (or related) is desirable but applicants from other sectors looking to enter this market will be considered. Engineering/Manufacturing Industry experience is a must for the role ideally with technical knowledge within the refrigeration/process type industry.
Due to the growth of the business applicants who have knowledge of designing refrigeration systems or in a sales role with the sector should also apply. As growth means the company can offer other opportunities.
To apply to this exceptional company in Kent, a leader in a niche refrigeration market contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment about this Project Manager job on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other jobs in STEM market can be found using the Senex Recruitment job search