A Project Manager with a technical focus and knowledge of the refrigeration market is required for a highly successful and growing company. Based near Tonbridge, Kent you will be well rewarded with a salary circa £45,000 plus bonus and good benefits.
Your duties will include:
• Liaising with clients on the requirements of projects which can vary from full design and installation into refurbishment and maintenance projects
• Producing accurate costing for projects which maximise the potential for both business and client
• Setting up the key stages of the project and managing through the lifecycle
• Providing technical input and recommendations, supporting the design team and 3rd party manufacturers and suppliers to ensure smooth completion of the project
• Acting as a point of contact for clients, resolving issues and updating requirements
• Produce accurate documentation for costings and engineering
• Commercially driven and able to identify sales opportunities with current and new clients to help grow the business
Clients are generally UK based and some travel will be required and supported by the business. You will be a proactive and client-facing Project Manager who comes from an Engineering background. Refrigeration experience (or related) is desirable but applicants from other sectors looking to enter this market will be considered. Engineering/Manufacturing Industry experience is a must for the role ideally with technical knowledge within the refrigeration/process type industry.
Due to the growth of the business applicants who have knowledge of designing refrigeration systems or in a sales role with the sector should also apply. As growth means the company can offer other opportunities.
To apply to this exceptional company in Kent, a leader in a niche refrigeration market.
Contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment about this Project Manager / Project Engineer job on 01424 211872 or email your CV to email@example.com
Other jobs in STEM market can be found using the Senex Recruitment job search