A Project Manager with knowledge of the refrigeration market is required for a highly successful and niche Refrigeration and Air-Con company. Based near Tonbridge, Kent you will be well rewarded with a salary circa £50,000 plus bonus and good benefits.
Your duties will include:
• Liaising with clients on the requirements of projects. Work can be the complete design and installation through to commissioning projects of a medium to large scale. Along with smaller refurbishment and maintenance projects
• Will be the point of contact for new and existing customers, undertaking customer surveys, site meetings and hosting customer factory visits with support from the engineering and service departments
• Producing accurate costing for projects which maximise the potential for both the business and client
• Setting up the key stages of the project and managing them through the entire lifecycle
• Providing technical input and recommendations, supporting the design team, 3rd party manufacturers and suppliers to ensure smooth completion of the project
• Acting as a point of contact for clients, resolving issues and updating project requirements
• Commercially driven and able to identify sales opportunities with current and new clients to help grow the business.
Clients are generally UK based and some travel will be required and supported by the business. You will be a proactive and client-facing Project Manager. Refrigeration or Air-Con experience (or closely related) is desirable but applicants from other sectors looking to enter this market will be considered. Engineering/Manufacturing Industry experience is a must for the role ideally with technical knowledge within the refrigeration or process type industry.
You will be able to demonstrate Proven project management experience of custom engineered systems couple with the ability to produce high quality project documentation. The ability to engage in engineering discussions and add valuable input to the project will be a highly valued skill.
To apply to this exceptional company in Kent, as their Project Manager, who are a leader in a niche refrigeration market contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment about this Project Manager job on 01424 211872 or email your CV to email@example.com
Other jobs in STEM market can be found using the Senex Recruitment job search