A Project Manager is required for a successful Engineering and Manufacturing company based in East Kent. Paying a salary starting at £40,000 plus benefits this is an excellent time to be joining the company. You will the first technical Project Manager at the business taking multi-discipline design and manufacturing projects through the New Product Development and New Product Introduction cycles. Personal growth opportunities to lead an expanding Project Management capability within the business will become available.
Your duties as the Project Manager will include:
• Organising and attending Review Meetings, Project Review Meetings and Project Team Meetings to ensure the successful delivery of projects
• Ensuring all NPD (New Product Development) projects are delivered on time and within budget
• Establish a formal key stage project life cycle and ensure key targets are met by business teams
• Liaise with all areas of the business including design and manufacturing to ensure the project and New Product Development criteria are understood and met.
• Manage multiple projects at any one time ranging in size, time, and complexity
• Identify risks and plan mitigation actions across all projects to minimise impact
You will have a background in managing projects ideally in a manufacturing/engineering or related technical environment. It is important that you have strong communication skills and be highly organised in your approach. You will be able to lead Projects in a firm and decisive manner installing confidence with all business partners. A Project Management qualification such as Prince 2 or APM would be an advantage but applicants looking to move towards a more project focused role will also be considered.
Along with a starting salary of circa £40K you will receive benefits including Pension, 25 days holiday, on site facilities and parking. Due to business growth excellent opportunities await this Project Manager as they establish a project management capability within this multi site business.
To apply for this Project Management role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to email@example.com
To find other jobs Senex Recruitment is recruiting for go to our job search page