A Project Manager is required for a minimum twelve-month contract for a successful Engineering and Manufacturing company based near Maidstone Kent. You will be responsible for project managing a factory and office relocation project including a building fit-out and factory equipment installation.
You will work closely with all stakeholders including third parties/subcontractors to ensure the company achieves it goals of a successful move with minimal business impact during the transition.
Your will achieve this in your capacity as Project Manager by:
• Supporting and contributing to the detailed planning of the relocation project, identifying pitfalls, and establishing key stages
• Ensuring the budget is realistic and in place and continue to track outgoing costs across the duration of the project
• Adapting proactively to challenges that occur during the duration of the project, providing pragmatic and cost-effective solutions
• Managing sub contactors (please note this is not a Construction/Site Manager role)
• Coordinating and managing the physical (including current and new CAPEX equipment), IT and Telecoms move of the office
• Scheduling the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
• Monitoring project progress against planned timeline and budget.
You will have significant knowledge of Office and Factory relocation projects in a corporate environment and be able to take the lead in the delivery of this important event for this business. You with have strong knowledge of project management methodologies, be adaptive and lead projects from the front, while delivering pragmatic solutions that achieve results. Knowledge of CAPEX Equipment installation could be an advantage as this diverse site that includes offices, staff facilities, laboratories, and manufacturing.
To apply for this position contact Kevin McHugh on 01424 211872 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Senex Recruitment would be delighted to answer any questions you may have about this 12-month contract that is available for an immediate start.
We also have another Project Manager job in the refrigeration sector that can be viewed here