A Project Manager is required for an outstanding engineering business based in Egham, Surrey. This broad Project role will involve dealing with national and international based Engineering projects. Projects are multi-disciplined in nature involving aspects of Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering.
The Company is paying an attractive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package. All details available upon application
Your duties as the Project Manager will include:
• Management of the full lifecycle of the project from the initial review of the clients brief and initial preparation work through to Design, Manufacture, quality review, and installation.
• Sub-contractor management and extensive client liaison to ensure completion of a project to the agreed delivery schedule
• Produce and issue all appropriate documentation related to project schedule and ensuring adherence to quality procedures
• Ensuring a cost-effective, high-quality approach is maintained through the project lifecycle and importantly making sure the project reaches key stages
• Ensure compliance of project to ISO9001 and EU regulations
• Delivering a high level of safety compliance across projects
The company will consider applications with a degree/HNC/HND level qualification who have previous experience in the delivery of engineering projects. You will be client-facing and some travel to meet with clients is likely. You should understand basic project accounting, profit & loss, margins to achieve success in the role.
A Prince or APM qualification is highly sorted for this role
If you are a current project manager in an Engineering biased company Senex Recruitment would be delighted to hear from you. You can also register for other positions via Senex Recruitment
To apply for this Project Manager role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872