A Project Manager is required for an outstanding business based in Eastbourne, East Sussex paying up to £40,000 plus a strong benefits package. As a Member of the Project Team, you will coordinate and deliver multi-discipline projects technical in nature.
Your duties as the Project Manager will include:
• Organising and attending Review Meetings, Project Review Meetings, and Project Team Meetings to ensure the successful delivery of projects
• Liaise with all areas of the business including design and manufacturing to ensure the project and clients requirements are understood and met.
• Provide clear communication as to specific testing requirements for projects.
• Communicate with clients to ensure adequate understanding and interpretation of projects
• Create technical documentation in line with contractual requirements such as Quality Plans, Inspection Test Plans, Document Lists
You will have a background in managing projects ideally in a technical/engineering environment, have strong communication skills and be highly organised in your approach. A Project Management qualification such as Prince 2 or APM would be an advantage but applicants from an Engineering background looking to move towards a more project focused role will also be considered.
Along with a starting salary of up to £40K you will receive benefits including Pension, 25
days holiday, on-site facilities, parking, and PHI.
To apply for this Project Management role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872
You can search all Sene Recruitment jobs using the job search facility