As the Project Engineer for a leading Engineering company based in Egham, Surrey you will be responsible for the technical aspects and timescales of a range of projects. Paying an attractive salary (details available by request) and benefits you will be joining an expanding and successful company.
Your duties as a Project Engineer will include:
• Lead implementation of projects in-house and on-site (including internationally)
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
• Responsible for in-house testing, calibration and specification compliance.
• Responsible for on-site installation, testing, and calibration.
• Documenting and reporting systems status
• Fault finding on systems as required.
• Ensure compliance with ISO9001, EC Machinery Directive and Health, and Safety
• Attend project launch meetings as required.
• Provide customer support as required, both on-site and remotely.
• Liaise with the customer during the on-site phase, training customers to effectively use the equipment
You will be HND or Degree educated in an Engineering or related discipline. Experience with Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical systems carrying out calibration, testing or faulting would be highly suitable. Knowledge of control technologies and real-time systems such as industrial automation or similar would be an advantage.
You will be experienced in managing the working relationship with clients. Delivering projects to deadline and to a high standard.
This exciting and varied role is available with an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for this Project Engineer role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to email@example.com
You can search for Senex Recruitment’s current job using our job search