A Project Engineer is required for an outstanding business based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
As a significant figure within the Project Team, you will coordinate and deliver all aspects of a multi-discipline engineering project of high value. Bringing a commercially astute approach you will be able to deliver these complex international engineering projects on time and within budge.
The Company is paying an attractive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Your duties as the Project Engineer will include:
• Management of the full lifecycle of the project from the initial review of the clients brief and preparation work through to Design, manufacture, quality review, and installation.
• International sub-contractor management and extensive client liaison to ensure completion of a project to the agreed delivery schedule
• Produce and issue all appropriate documentation related to project schedule and ensuring adherence to quality procedures
• Liaison with client to ensure the installation is completed on time
• Ensuring a cost-effective, high-quality approach is maintained through the project lifecycle and importantly making sure the project reaches key stages
The company will consider applications with a degree/HNC/HND level Engineering qualification who have previous experience in the delivery of engineering projects. You will be client facing and some travel to meet with clients is likely. Due to continued growth, the company also can offer a graduate of engineering the opportunity to join them to embark on a career in project engineering. There will be training to ensure your success as a Project Engineer.
If you are a current project engineer or a graduate looking to start a career in Project Engineering Senex Recruitment would be delighted to hear from you.
You can find other job in the STEM market from Senex Recruitment using our job search
To apply for this Project Engineering role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment by calling 01424 211872