An engineering focused Project Coordinator is required for a dynamic and growing technology business based in Edenbridge, Kent with a top-tier reputation in its field. Working as part of the key project team you will coordinate complex engineering projects through the full lifecycle. As a client focused Project Coordinator, you can expect a salary of up to £32K plus benefits.
Your Duties as Project Coordinator will include:
- Taking the lead in all communications with the client from initial order through to design, manufacturing and final installation and commissioning
- Review all sales orders to clarify the scope of the project and ensure the successful design of the project
- Work closely with the design team to ensure key project key stages are met and liaise with clients to provide clarity through this stage
- Compile and maintain Gantt Charts for project timeline control
- Monitor and maintaining key lifecycle stages and promptly update clients and in-house teams of the expected delivery time of these key stages
- Liaising with the installation team to ensure on-time delivery and commissioning
- Ensuring customer training programmes are implemented
You will have worked in a technically biased project role and take a strong client-focused approach demonstrating excellent communication skills. Projects will be multifaceted including mechanical, electrical and software elements and are high value and internationally delivered.
You will be highly organized, diligent in your approach and able to work in a busy department that delivers exceptional project management resources to the business.
Strong IT skills across MS Project or similar would be required for the role.
If you are a strong goal orientated project management professional looking to work for this exciting business contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org,uk
If you are looking for an alternate Engineering or Project Management job you can use our job search