A Production Manager is required in Hastings, East Sussex for a growing and ambitious manufacturing company. You will lead all aspects of Manufacturing ensuring a lean and efficient team delivers results. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in a niche technical field. An attractive starting salary and excellent benefits are on offer.
Your duties will as Production Manager will include:
• Leading the manufacturing team in producing assemblies and sub-assemblies of Electro-mechanical products
• Making improvements across the manufacturing and assembly process
• Be responsible for maintaining and leading initiatives to improve quality
• Work closely with R&D, Engineering, logistics and supply chain to ensure new product introduction (NPI) is achieved smoothly and cost effectively
• Ensure all manufacturing equipment is maintained to the highest level
• Responsible for Health and Safety across manufacturing
You will have a background in leading manufacturing teams in a Mechanical / Electro-Mechanical or Electronics field. You will be able to manage change effectively and be able to develop and implement new manufacturing initiatives.
This will be a key role for the business as they look to grow upon the already substantial success of the last few years. You will be a dynamic and forward-looking Manager, able to deliver the next stage in the production’s team growth while supporting the wider business.
It will be essential that you have manufacturing experience in an Engineering environment. You will an engaging, considerate, and inclusive manager who is hands on in their approach. You will be comfortable dealing with multiple tasks, leading by example in a SME to ensure product is produced on time and to the highest standard.
If you are Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer or Manufacturing Team Leader who is ready to set into a senior role you will also want to apply for this position.
If you would like to be part of this companies exciting plans, contact Senex Recruitment outlining your experience in the manufacturing field in your CV.
Call Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment to apply for this Production Manager job on 01424 211872 or email email@example.com
Other Operations Manager, Manufacturing Manager or Production Manager jobs in the STEM market can be found using our job search