A Product Manager is required for a Newhaven, East Sussex based Manufacturing. In this exciting role you will develop and champion the business strategy for the company’s Electro-Mechanical products.
This rare opportunity offers you the chance to take full ownership of the product lifecycle and be a significant part of the company’s future success. You will be rewarded with a starting salary up to £60,000 plus benefits including PMI and Pension.
Senex Recruitment is looking for a commercially minded Product Manager who has the skills and experience to define product strategy for existing products while being able to inspire future product directions. Your role as Product Manager will be ultimately led to increased revenue growth, market share, and increase customer retention, therefore achieving maximum profitability.
Your duties as Product Manager will include
• Produce and lead product strategy, taking ownership from initial concept through into production and post product launch
• Develop product life cycles including detailed road maps, covering up to five year projections.
• Ensure profitability, development and expansion of the company’s products and associated services.
• Take ownership of the lifecycle for new and emerging products including production of product justifications, customer requirement analysis and new product specifications
• Participate in the coordination and development of marketing, sales, engineering, and financial plans
• Participate in the maintenance and upgrade of relevant marketing content across the company’s website and marketing literature
• Participate in sales situations for products, including attendance of trade shows
• Carry out research, analysis, and monitoring of financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalised upon
• Prepare and present regular updates to the Senior Management Team on the status of the Product Management team
What will you background be?
• Experience in a similar Product Manager / Product Owner Position
• Experience of working in an Engineering or Manufacturing company, knowledge of Electro-Mechanical products an advantage bur not essential
• Strong delivery and focus on delivering results and advancing the profile of Product Management
• Good presentation skills up to a board level
• Experience in having championed a product strategy and developed Product Life Cycles
• Be a strong networker, who can make an impression within the industry
• Emotional Intelligence and the ability to influence and inspire others
• Work collaboratively with other Heads of Departments
If you have the right background and a proven track record in Product Management you should call Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 to discuss further or email you CV to email@example.com
Not the right role for you? but you are still looking, do not worry you can register as a candidate here