A Product Engineer is required for an International Engineering business based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. This thriving business involved in the Process Industry needs a confident and dynamic Engineer. You will help the product through the engineering, specification, and design process in preparation for manufacturing. Paying up to £37000 plus excellent benefits this is an ideal role for a mechanically biased Engineer with strong interpersonal skills.
Your Duties will include:
• To understand, interpret, incorporate, and manage Client’s technical requirements to enable the company to produce accurate Engineering information
• Ensure that all Engineering Documents are produced accurately and entered into the ERP system
• Liaise extensively with and support the Design Teams with Product Data Management (PDM), Bill of Materials (BoM’s) and Drawing/information management.
• Work to reduce errors within Engineering by highlighting potential risks within the technical information produced
• Provide insight to the Design teams to ensure Design is produced correctly and to specification
• Eliminate gaps in the technical specification and Engineering process to help provide maximum efficiency across the business
• Assisting the Supply Chain to ensure Engineering defined information can be sourced and manufactured.
• Aid Customer Service with the understanding of the root cause of product issues
• Supporting Internal Sales with technical knowledge and guidance.
This diverse role will require a broad Engineering skills basis and the ability to communicate Engineering issues simply and accurately. You will be able to communicate clearly with both external clients and colleagues across the business.
You will be able to work in a busy and vibrant team that works to tight deadlines. Therefore, ensuring Engineering Design is completed on time and robustly. You will act as the Engineering point of contact, liaising with Procurement, Manufacturing, and Design. This is a vital role that ensures the company products meet its high standards in Engineering.
If you are an HND/HND/Degree educated Engineer looking for a new role as a Product Engineer do not hesitate to contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872
Maybe you are looking for a different type of Job in the STEM sector if so you can still register as a candidate here