A Product Designer is required for an innovative and creative manufacturing company based near Newhaven, East Sussex. Paying an attractive starting salary and benefits this is a fantastic opportunity for a Designer with the experience of working within the furniture design sector. Knowledge of Solidworks 3D is essential for this role.
Your duties as a Product Designer will include:
· Working on a diverse range of specialist and niche products for high-end clients responsible for concept design, development, and delivery into manufacturing
· Supporting market research to improve designs
· Planning the design process and ensuring all stages are documented
· Creating design proposals and concepts and providing clients with a strong visual representation using the latest CAD package
· Supporting product development and prototyping
· Ensuring all products are Design for Manufacture (DFM)
· Generating final 3D models using Solidworks and AutoCAD
You will be ideally HND/HNC/Degree educated in a relevant subject related to Design and have previous experience of designing for the furniture, office equipment or a similar environment. You will be able to work on multiple projects, have strong communication skills and be able to liaise with clients to ensure the successful delivery of Design Concepts.
Design for Manufacture (DFM) knowledge would be an advantage.
To apply for this position please contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to email@example.com
Other STEM-related jobs can be found using our job search