A Process Design Engineer is required for Burgess Hill based business paying an attractive starting salary plus an extensive benefits scheme. sector. You will be supporting the sales and proposals team you will prepare the technical parts of Tenders before submission. Each design will be bespoke providing exciting challenges for a qualified Mechanical or Chemical Engineer.
Your duties as Process Design Engineer will include:
• Initial design preparation and engineering analysis of products before submission of tender
• Preparing the technical part of Tenders to ensure their accuracy, provide input into early-stage design considerations and justifying changes
• Ensure initial system design meets customer specifications
• Produce an initial bill of materials and carry out a cost estimation of the project in advance of tender submission
• Liaise extensively with clients and third-party suppliers to ensure project objectives are met. Make recommendations for change when required with the client and sales team.
• Support the sales clarification process and ensure any tendering progresses smoothly
• Ensuring key equipment and designs meet the required specification
• Be a point of contact for external and internal teams for Engineering queries related to process design
• Support the development of new technologies and markets
You will be educated to a minimum of a degree classification in a Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering discipline. The role requires you to apply degree level engineering skills across areas such as heat transfer, fluid flow, combustion, pressure part design, automation and control, emissions control, materials selection, and mechanical strength calculations.
The company would actively invite proactive and determined engineers who have excellent communication skills to apply. Especially, if they have knowledge or would like to work in
Turbomachinery (i.e. compressors, turbines etc); Low Carbon Energy Sector; Power Generation (i.e. waste heat to power); Hydrogen; Steam Systems (such as HRSGs and/or Boilers).
You will be able to demonstrate analytical and technical expertise that can resolve complex Engineering problems. You will be able to communicate to an international client base in a clear and concise manner. You will act as an Engineering ambassador for the business in relation to engineering.
To apply for this Process design Engineer job in a growing company working in a vibrant and stimulating sector contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite the right role for you? you can still register with Senex Recruitment by heading over here