A Process Design Engineer is required for an outstanding business based in Burgess Hill West, Sussex. As a significant figure within the Engineering Team, you will help deliver the design and technical aspects in the early stages of complex engineering projects, typically complex in nature.
Your duties as the Process Design Engineer will include:
- Working with clients and the sales team to produce process design of the complex engineering project
- Designs will include full specification and BOM to ensure the accuracy of costs for the tendering process
- Produce process designs that meet the client’s requirements
- Take an active part in project and contract meetings providing valuable engineering expertise
- Ensure all documentation is completed for regulatory and quality compliance
- Provide guidance and carry out high-value engineering studies to ensure current and future investment projects meet client expectations
The company will consider applications if you have a degree/HNC/HND level qualification who have previous experience in Process Design. They are open-minded in terms of the level of experience and will consider candidates starting out in the field or applicants with more experience in Engineering looking for a fresh challenge in a growing and successful company.
You will be client facing and some travel to meet with clients is required for this Process Design Engineering role, clients will be internationally based. You will have a diverse range of Engineering Skills in any of the following: heat transfer, fluid flow, combustion, pressure part design, automation and control, emissions control, materials selection, and mechanical strength calculations
If you are interested in pursuing a career in process design engineer or similar Senex Recruitment would be delighted to hear from you.
The company offers a strong starting salary as indicated and a comprehensive benefits package including Pension.
You can also register for other positions via Senex Recruitment here