An Operations Manager is required for a niche manufacturing company based in Uckfield, East Sussex. As a member of the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for manufacturing, engineering, stock, and purchasing. Along with a strong starting salary up to £50,000 and a significant benefits package, this is a superb opportunity to make a significant impact on the company’s continued growth.
Your duties as Group Operations Manager will include:
Responsibility for the daily operation of production and manufacturing, engineering, and supply chain management
• Enhance and promote cultural alignment within the business providing clear expectations and performance criteria across all areas
• Collaborate closely at Director level and produce reports on company operations and performance against strategic objectives
• Deliver word class operational performance through the effective application of methodologies, systems, and processes
• Promote the effective use of Six Sigma and other Lean and continuous improvement methodologies across the business
• Provide and deliver continuous improvement plans by looking at the operational performance and resources of the business, including identifying skill gaps, recruitment needs, and succession planning
• Ensuring a profitable and highly effective manufacturing site
• Responsible for Health and Safety on the site.
You will be looking to take ownership of the operations of a site and be able to provide leadership producing a range of diverse products that include a significant number manufactured in metals and plastics. You will be confident, commercially astute, focused on delivering continuous improvements and able to deliver results in a fast-paced manufacturing business.
To apply for this exciting Operations Manager role please contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872
You can expect an excellent starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, pension, and PHI.
If you are looking for a different role you can always use our Job Search