An Mechanical Technician with experience in Building Management Systems (BMS) is required for a major employer in Kent. Paying circa £32,000 plus benefits this is a progressive role with extensive opportunities for a skilled and versatile site engineer to develop their Mechanical Engineering skills.
You will carry out Planned Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance across the site and your duties will include:
• Carry out inspections, testing, planned maintenance, and modifications of systems, plant, equipment, and buildings repairs
• Perform onsite investigations, diagnostics, and repairs of faults on mechanical distribution systems and plant
• Working with the engineering team to ensure plant, equipment and related systems runs smoothly during start-ups, providing accurate monitoring during operation and ensure a safe shut down
• Installation and repair of piped services including steam, condensate, compressed air, vacuum, drainage, insulation, using a variety of materials, including steel, copper, and plastic
• Strip down, overhaul, set up and test pressure regulating and pressure relieving devices such as steam/air regulators and safety valves
• Mechanically isolate equipment so that it is safe to work on
• Support projects and installation on site ensuring the continuous improvement of plant and systems
• Provide technical support for projects and assist commission works for plant and general equipment
You will have a core/basic understanding of BMS/BEMS mechanical systems and be looking to develop your engineering expertise in this sector. You will be a strong communicator who will be able to represent the company in a positive manner providing a high level of service to clients.
A minimum of a ONC/OND within an Engineering subject will be required, ideally in an Engineering subject. Knowledge of working with Building Services or HVAC would be required.
This Mechanical Technician role is paying circa £32,000 plus benefits, some flexibility outside of core hours of Monday to Friday (day) maybe required to cover on-call and overtime.
This role is an opportunity to join a growing and exciting company, with excellent opportunities for engineering projects coupled within a growth industrial sector.
To apply for this Mechanical Technician role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to find out more about Senex Recruitment visit our about us page