As a Mechanical Design Engineer You will be looking to join a highly respected Engineering and Manufacturing company based in Whitstable, Kent. This high-profile and much-valued role in this international company is paying circa £32,000 plus benefits and offers an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for their second or third role post Engineering Qualification (or equivalent).
Your responsibilities as Design Engineer will include:
• Producing new designs and improving existing products using Inventor 3D CAD
• Support and managing designs and R&D projects through the entire lifecycle successfully handing over to manufacturing and installation
• Ensuring all Engineering documentation (BOM) is produced accurately and to the industry standards
• Perform Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and other Engineering calculations and when appropriate providing complete supporting documentation
• Creating BOMs and ensuring all parts are recorded accurately, continuously supporting the Design for Manufacture (DFM) process
• Producing cost effective Designs that met the business requirements and supporting clients when required with Engineering and Technical queries
You will be a confident and outgoing Engineer who is able to manage multiple complex design projects and take ownership and pride in all areas of your work. You will be committed to delivering high-quality products and take the initiative in delivering through the entire product lifecycle.
This is an ideal opportunity to further your career in a growing company. You will be joining a vibrant Design team who are hands-on offering you exposure to rapid prototyping. You are likely to have completed a Degree/HNC/HND in Engineering and be gaining good experience with 3D CAD in a commercial environment. Training on Inventor will be provided.
To apply for this Design Engineering role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872
Want to register with Senex Recruitment you can here or apply for this job now