As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be looking to join a highly respected Engineering and Manufacturing company based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. This high-profile role in an international engineering company is paying circa £38,000 plus many benefits to improve your working life including pension. This role offers an excellent opportunity to be at the forefront of the companies Engineering team.
Demonstrating experience of working within a company that design products and/or equipment for the process industry (i.e., pump or vacuum industry or similar) you will have knowledge in areas such as Pneumatics, fluid handling, hydraulics, metals, and alloys.
Your responsibilities as Mechanical Design Engineer will include:
• Leading and managing new designs while reviewing and improving existing products using 3D CAD
• Supporting and managing designs and R&D projects through the entire lifecycle successfully handing over to manufacturing and installation teams
• Ensuring all Engineering documentation is produced accurately and to the industry standards
• Perform Engineering calculations and when appropriate providing complete supporting documentation and comprehensive testing of design
• Supporting the Design for Manufacture (DFM) process and ensuring the accurate selection of materials
• Producing cost effective Designs that met the client’s and regulatory requirements
You will be Degree/HND/HNC qualified in an Engineering or related Design subject and have experience of working with a company that designs products for the process industry. Good knowledge or materials and capability in carrying out design calculations such as FEA would be highly valued in this role although ongoing support is provided.
You will be a confident and outgoing Engineer who is able to manage multiple complex design projects and take ownership and pride in all areas of your work. You will be committed to delivering high-quality products and take the initiative in delivering through the entire design lifecycle.
To apply for this exciting Mechanical Engineering role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872
Want to register now, head over to our register as a candidate page