A Manufacturing Manager is required in Hastings, East Sussex for a growing and ambitious manufacturing company. You will lead all aspects of Manufacturing while supporting Engineering and Purchasing to ensure products reach clients on time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with superb opportunities for advancement. An attractive starting salary and excellent benefits are on offer.
Your duties will as Manufacturing Manager will include:
• Leading the manufacturing team in producing assemblies and sub-assemblies of Electro-mechanical products
• Making improvements across the manufacturing and assembly process
• Be responsible for maintaining and leading initiatives to improve quality and Purchasing
• Look for cost savings and drive manufacturing initiatives and supply chain improvements across the company and wider group
• Work closely with R&D, Engineering, logistics and supply chain to ensure new product introduction (NPI) is achieved smoothly and cost effectively
• Ensure all manufacturing equipment is maintained to the highest level
• Responsible for Health and Safety across manufacturing
You will have a background in leading manufacturing teams in a Mechanical or, Electro-Mechanical or Electronics field. You will be able to manage change effectively and be able to develop and implement new manufacturing initiatives.
This will be a key role for the business as they look to grow upon the already substantial success of the last few years. You will be a dynamic and forward-looking Manager, able to deliver the next stage in the production’s team growth while supporting the wider business. Part of a larger group this is a pivotal role that will offer the opportunity to work at a high level within the business.
It will be essential that you have manufacturing experience in an Engineering environment. You will an engaging, considerate, and inclusive manager who is hands on in their approach. You will be comfortable dealing with multiple tasks, leading by example in a SME to ensure product is produced on time and to the highest standard.
If you would like to be part of this companies exciting plans, contact Senex Recruitment outlining your experience in the manufacturing field in your CV.
Call Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment to apply for this Manufacturing Manager job on 01424 211872