A Lead Engineer with experience in Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) is required for a major employer in Kent. Paying circa £42,000 plus benefits this is an exciting role to ensure the continued development of BMS and HVAC systems across a growing site. You will be the hands-on lead for the BMS team providing strong technical support and driving excellence.
As the Lead Engineer you will work with the BMS Engineering Manager to manage the day to day activities of the BMS/Instrumentation Engineering Team. Ensuring Planned Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance is carried out and completed. This will include duties such as:
• Plan the weekly works schedule with the Engineering Manager. Ensuring the HVAC plant works efficiently across all systems
• Optimise maintenance to ensure a minimum disruption to plant and end users, including prompt response to HVAC and BMS faults
• Provided technical analysis on HVAC/BMS Systems to ensure optimal operation performance
• Ensure BMS teams work to optimal level of performance
• Ensure best value and prompt delivery of parts and any 3rd party support required on site
• Hands-on fault diagnosis and carry out maintenance work and repairs
• Carry out small projects when required and support larger initiatives on site
This role is a hands-on position so you will be required to not only help lead the BMS/Instrumentation Team but also carry out work on site. Your expertise in BMS/HVAC Instrumentation will be a valued asset on site. You will set an example to other Engineers by carrying out accurate work and bring valued insight on BMS Systems to help improve site performance.
You will ideally be HNC/HND qualified in an Electrical, HVAC, BMS, Instrumentation related subject and have a grounding in a commercial setting. Although previous Team Leader or Management Experience would be useful, technical knowledge and hands on BMS Engineering experience is also highly sought. Therefore, we invite applications from not only current Team Leader or Managers but also Senior Engineers looking for the next stage in their career.
This Lead Engineer role is paying circa £42,000 plus benefits, some flexibility outside of core hours of Monday to Friday (day) maybe required to cover on-call and overtime.
To apply for this Lead Engineer role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to find out more about Senex Recruitment visit our about us page