An Inventory Planner is required for an innovative and exciting engineering and manufacturing company based in Borough Green. This newly created role paying up to £27,000 is a superb opportunity to be a key part of this company’s growing future. As an essential of the company’s supply chain function you will ensure the smooth running of the flow of goods from its international manufacturing operations into key markets for warehousing and distribution.
Your duties as Inventory Planner will include:
• Forecasting, demand planning, order placing and progressing supplies from international factories to worldwide warehousing and distribution operations
• Adjusting forecasts, stocking policies and other supply chain parameters to meet the product and requirements of the customer
• Ensuring the correct levels of stock is available
• Daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring and management of supply and logistics
• Managing excess and obsolete inventory risks to maintain profitability
• Monthly forecast measurement and management
• Monitoring and correlating inventory counts
• Reporting back to Operations Director and producing reports for sales and manufacturing
You will have previous experience in supply chain and inventory management ideally in a manufacturing company. You will possess strong analytical skills and be able to manage statistical and numerical information quickly and correctly. Attention to detail is essential coupled with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
IT skills in MS Excel, MC Word and an MRP/ERP system would be an advantage.
This international manufacturing company is a growing enterprise and can offer excellent opportunities to grow your career as the company develops.
If you want to discover more about this Inventory Planner role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872
Want to find out more about Senex Recruitment visit our areas of recruitment page