A Sales Manager is required for growing and successful engineering and manufacturing company supplying to the International HVAC markets. You will become a significant part of the International Sales team. Helping drive growth in a diverse range of international markets. You will be based in South or South East of the UK and be looking to achieve a salary circa £55K plus bonus and benefits.
Your duties as International Sales Manager will include:
· Establish strong professional relationships with current clients to ensure repeat business while gaining access to new potential clients
· Establish new sales channels either directly or through 3rd party distributors or dealers in designated territories
· Review, monitor and report on the performance of 3rd party distributors in designated territory
· Identify and pursue potentially suitable projects to ensure tenders are submitted on time and accurately
· Negotiate project pricing before final sign-off
· Respond to request for information’s and provide other internal sales capabilities
· Investigate market placing of the company and report on any competitor changes
· Maintenance of the CRM ensuring complete accuracy of information
You will have experience of supplying products to the HVAC market, understanding how capital equipment HVAC installations are delivered. You will ideally be educated in an Engineering subject and have experience of Sales in an International market. You will be consultative in your approach able to provide guidance on the company products while achieve commercial success and sales growth.
This role will require you to be able to travel freely (predominately in the European Market but also ROW) and to meet regularly with the International sales team to discuss strategy. Meeting will be carried out in or around the Greater London area. You will be able to work remotely from a home office in the South and South East area of the UK.
The company is looking to pay a starting salary of £45k to £55k plus bonus and other benefits associated with a Sales Manager role.
Would you like to find out more about this excellent opportunity? Contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872
Further details about the jobs in STEM we recruit for can be found on our areas of recruitment page