An Instrumentation Technician with experience in Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) is required for a major employer in Kent. Paying circa £34,000 plus benefits this is a progressive role with extensive opportunities for a skilled and versatile site engineer to gain new instrumentation skills. Expanding your engineering capabilities within an expanding and growth industrial sector.
You will carry out Planned Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance across the site and your duties will include:
• Working as part of the BMS Technical Team you will ensure all maintenance work for controls and instrumentation is carried out efficiently and accurately.
• Ensure all work adheres to all safety, Site Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and regulatory standards
• Maintain all records accurately documenting all work carried out
• Undertake first line diagnostics and plan remedial work. Raising and highlighting any potential instrument failure promptly
• Support projects and installation on site ensuring the continuous improvement of the BEMS HVAC system
• Provide technical support for projects and assist commission works for plant and general equipment used in the BEMS systems
You will have a core/basic understanding of BEMS Instrumentation systems and be looking to develop your engineering expertise in this sector. Experience of a leading control system for BMS such as Schneider, Trend or Honeywell would be an advantage.
Support and guidance will be provided on site to ensure you will expand your knowledge of Controls and Instrumentation. So, this is an ideal role for an Engineer looking to take the next step in their BMS career.
A minimum of a ONC/OND within an Engineering subject will be required, ideally in an Electrical, instrumentation or similar subject.
This Instrumentation Engineer / Technician role is paying circa £34,000 plus benefits, some flexibility outside of core hours of Monday to Friday (day) maybe required to cover on-call and overtime.
To apply for this Instrumentation Technician role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to find out more about Senex Recruitment visit our about us page