An HSE Manager is required for a major employer in the Sandwich, Kent area. Working for a growing and successful business you will be part of an exciting period for the business. Bringing your Health and Safety expertise and knowledge from a Process, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and/or Facilities background you will become a significant part of the Senior Management Team.
Your duties as HSE (Health and Safety and Environmental) Manager will include:
• Carrying out H&S, Environmental and Quality audits, and inspections across all areas of the site
• Maintaining standards and identifying areas for improvement in all parts of the facility
• Work closely and collaboratively with managers and staff to implement corrective measures when required
• Work with all parts of the business to anticipate and prevent H&S and Environmental issues
• Create and maintain SHEQ policies and procedures
• Produce risk assessments for all types of activities across site, including high hazard
• If required carry out investigation work related to onsite accidents and complete and submit RIDDOR reports
• Ensure the site adheres to latest regulations, best practice, and standards in SHEQ
This exciting hands-on EHS Manager role is superb opportunity to be part of a vibrant and high successful local Kent business. You will be the ambassador for Health and Safety across the site, promoting the importance for all works in a diverse and varied business. This HSE Manager role will offer exciting opportunities to test you HSE knowledge due to the diverse range of equipment and work carried out on site. It is a unique opportunity to be challenged, engaged, valued, and rewarded in a diverse, manufacturing and facilities environment.
You will hold a relevant Health and Safety qualification (NEBOSH, IOSH) and have commercial experience in a HSE role. You will be able to promote the importance of HSE in an engaging and inclusive manner. You will hold exceptional attention to detail coupled with an ability to communicate with all members of staff. Promoting HSE awareness in a modern and positive light.
To apply for the role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want our full contact details head over to our contact us page