A Field Service Engineer is required for a manufacturing company based in Eastbourne, East Sussex paying an excellent salary plus travel allowance, expenses and good benefits including pension and bonus. Supplying specialist high-end equipment to a range of markets you will act as a key representative for the business. Commissioning, servicing, and repairing equipment both in the UK and Internationally while providing key technical support.
Your Duties will include:
• Carry out commissioning and installation along with site tests and upgrades
• Respond promptly to breakdown and diagnose and carry out repairs
• Be a point of contact for clients providing technical expertise and knowledge
• Working closely with overseas suppliers partnering with their support teams
• Support the manufacturing of new machinery when required and carry out equipment readiness tests
• Provide training and practical knowledge transfer to clients
You will have a multiskilled background and be able to work on Electro-Mechanical equipment, knowledge of hydraulics and other mechanical skills would be important along with potentially electrical skills such as wiring and basic instrumentation knowledge. Good fault diagnoses and repair skills along with the ability to explain the issues to non-engineering staff would be high sought after.
The company offers an excellent work environment and when not visiting UK and International clients (anticipated to be 50% of your workload) you will be based out of the Eastbourne offices supporting the Engineering and Manufacturing teams. You will receive a strong basis salary plus an overnight allowance plus all expenses the company also offer a strong pension scheme a diverse range of benefits and an annual bonus scheme.
To find out more about this Field Service Engineer job in Eastbourne, East Sussex contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd on 01424 211872 or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other jobs in the STEM market can be found using our job search function