An EV Charger is a growing sight across homes and buildings in the UK. This is your chance to work in this growing marketplace with a great Kent business. Your role as Technical Product Manager is to be the technical expert on the company’s EV (Electric Vehicle) Charger range. Paying an excellent salary and benefits and offering you the opportunity be part of the next generation of vehicle power. Based near Borough Green, Kent with some travel required this exciting role is available now.
your duties will include:
• Provide technical expertise for the EV charger range offered by the business
• Resolve technical queries related to installation, usage and aftercare for 3rd party suppliers and direct customers
• Support the sales team with resolving technical queries
• Carry out local (i.e. Kent, Surrey and London) installations when required
• Test product and ensure that it is fit for purpose
• Feedback to the business current trends and any technical issues with product
• Provide customer support to direct customer and third part suppliers.
• Ensure that supporting documentation and technical specification, including online copy is accurate and user friendly
• Become familiar with and register for OZEV grants
Ideally you will be an NECIEC accredited electrician with some experience with electrical installations. Knowledge of installing and working with EV charge points is a plus. However, the key to success in this role is having a passion for the EV market.
You must be a strong communicator who can explain EV charger technology to wide range of people. You will act as an ambassador of the business promoting the technology and ensure the business maximises it reputation for excellence.
Curious? Want to know more about this exciting role in the EV Charging technology than contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email email@example.com
Want to find other jobs in STEM use the Senex Recruitment job search