An Electronics Engineer is required for a successful Worthing based Engineering company in a niche industrial and medical sector. Growth has been strong, and this role represents an ideal opportunity to join an innovative company. Paying an excellent salary up to £40,000 plus bonus and pension this is a prime local employer. They offer exposure to both new product development and R&D.
Your duties as an Electronics Engineer will include:
• Creation of new electronic designs from concept and improve current products
• Work with 3rd party designers on projects when required
• Produce drawings and designs for use in PCB Manufacturing and production
• Write code for embedded firmware (i.e. C/C++/Assembler)
• Support the manufacturing process providing input for process improvements
• Manage projects from start to finish
• Supporting the test process and create test electronics when necessary
• Liaise across departments including R&D to ensuring the accuracy of design and compatibility of mechanical, electronic and software
It is anticipated that you will hold degree or HNC/HND in an Engineering subject coupled with relevant industrial experience within Electronics. You will thrive in a design lead environment that ensures the satisfaction of the end user by their essential products.
You will be able to work and understand the entire product development life-cycle for Electronic Engineering. Your passion will be to deliver excellent, robust design and products that ensure the company’s continued development.
The company will provide a strong starting salary up to £40,000 plus benefits including bonus, pension, on-site parking and flexible working hours.
If you are an Electronics Engineer looking to take an exciting position within a growing company, contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872. Or email your CV to email@example.com
Other jobs in the STEM sector can be found using our job search .