An Electronics Engineer is required for a successful Engineering company in the Medical Device Sector. Growth has been exceptional, and this role represents an ideal opportunity to join a worthwhile and dynamic market. Paying an excellent salary up to £45,000 this South London business is a prime local employer. They offer diverse exposure to a range of Electronic Engineering problems.
Your duties as an Electronics Design Engineer will include:
– Electronic Design using both Digital and Analog for new and legacy-based products
– Carrying out PCB design and layout.
– Ensuring your work adheres to design for manufacturing, including board and subsystem testing
– Preparing design and test specifications to ensure the validity of products
– Producing a high standard of technical documentation.
– Carrying out some firmware programming experience in C / C++ when required
It is also anticipated that you will hold a degree in an Engineering subject coupled with relevant industrial experience within Electronics. You will thrive in a design lead environment that ensures the manufacturability of innovative medical products. You will have worked in a regulated industry sector and understand the importance and implications of regulations for design and electronics manufacturing.
You will be able to work and understand the entire product development lifecycle for Electronic Engineering. Your passion will be to deliver excellent, robust design and products that ensure the company’s continued development.
The company will provide a strong starting salary plus benefits including bonus, pension, on-site parking and flexible working hours.
If you are a methodical Electronics Engineer looking to take an exciting position within a growing company, contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872.
Other jobs in the STEM market can be found using our job search