An Electronics Engineer is required for a successful Hastings, East Sussex based Engineering and Manufacturing company in a niche Industrial and Scientific sector. Growth is projected to be strong, and this role represents an ideal opportunity to join an innovative company. Paying an excellent salary plus pension and excellent benefits this is a secure and respected local employer.
This Electronics Engineer role will exposure you to both new product development and supporting new R&D projects.
Your duties as an Electronics Engineer will include:
· Creation of new electronic designs from conception and improving current products
· Managing projects from start to finish to deliver all electronic design in accordance with client requirements
· Produce PCB drawings and designs for use in PCB Manufacturing and production
· Write code for embedded firmware (C)
· Programming FPGA to meet functional and performance requirements
· Support the manufacturing process providing input for process improvements
· Supporting the test process and create test electronics when necessary
· Prototype build and testing in Electronics and Firmware
· Liaise across departments to ensuring the accuracy of design and compatibility of mechanical, electronic and software
It is anticipated that you will hold degree or HNC/HND/Degree in an Engineering subject coupled with relevant industrial experience within Electronics. Although practical knowledge is just as important as academics. You will thrive in an engineering environment providing solutions for Electronics, Firmware and Embedded systems. Knowledge of FPGS’s, Microprocessors and PCB Design and schematic capture would be an advantage.
You will be able to work and understand the entire product development life-cycle for Electronic Engineering. Your passion will be to deliver excellent, robust design and products that ensure the company’s continued development during this exciting and busy time.
The company will provide a strong starting salary plus benefits including bonus, pension and on-site parking.
If you are an Electronics Engineer looking to take an exciting position within a growing company, contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or apply now