An Electronic Design Engineer looking for a progressive role in a forward-thinking company is required for a Paddock Wood, Kent based business. Paying circa £35,000 plus benefits you will support the company as they embark on a new stage of R&D enhancing their current product range. You will also gain additional Engineering and Project Lead responsibilities in the Electronics and Software team.
Your Duties will include:
• Design and test of the company’s products including Analogue and Digital design including working on processors and interfaces
• Carrying out R&D projects on emergent technologies involving Bluetooth and Wireless integrated systems for content streaming
• Designing products that meet regulatory requirements and working to understand regulatory frameworks
• Embedded Software design and coding using C
• Work closely with clients to ensure design projects are completed on time and too specification
• Produce PCB designs that consider thermal and EMC implications
This is an ideal job opportunity for a Degree/HNC/HND graduate who has gained experience in Electronic Design and is now looking for their next progressive step. Extensive support from a talented Electronics team will be provided so training will be provided on areas you have less or no experience in. You will be become a comprehensive Senior/Head Electronics Engineer / if successful in this role.
The company is looking for a capable “all round Electronics Engineer” who can quickly come up to speed with the company’s niche products. You will be keen to drive innovation and be involved in R&D projects that will help the company continue to grow.
The company is ideally looking to pay a starting salary of Circa £35,000 plus benefits, but some flexibility for highly skilled Electronics Engineers with more experience may be available. Please note that the company is looking for you to rapidly develop in this role enhancing your technical skills and commercial awareness.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting Electronics Design Engineer job in Kent contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to email@example.com
Want to know more about Senex Recruitment? why not check out our areas of recruitment page