An Electrical Maintenance Technician with experience in Building Management Systems (BMS) is required for a major employer in East Kent. Paying circa £32,000 plus benefits this is a progressive role with extensive opportunities for a skilled and versatile site engineer to develop their Electrical Engineering skills.
You will carry out Planned Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance across the site and your duties will include:
• Carry out inspections, testing, planned maintenance, and modifications of systems, plant, equipment, and buildings repairs
• Perform onsite investigations, diagnostics, and repairs of faults on Electrical systems and plant
• Working with the engineering team to ensure plant, equipment and related systems runs smoothly during start-ups, providing accurate monitoring during operation and ensure a safe shut down
• Cary out new electrical installations and project work across the site
• To carry out emergency light testing, fixed wire testing, pat testing, and maintenance of records.
• Electrically isolate equipment so that it is safe to work on
• Support projects and installation on site ensuring the continuous improvement of plant and systems
• Provide technical support for projects and assist commission works for plant and general equipment
You will have a core/basic understanding of BMS/BEMS Electrical systems and be looking to develop your engineering expertise in this sector. You will be a strong communicator who will be able to represent the company in a positive manner providing a high level of service to clients.
A minimum of a ONC/OND within an Engineering subject will be required in an Engineering subject. Knowledge of working within Building Services (BMS) or HVAC would be required.
This Electrical Maintenance Technician role is paying circa £32,000 plus benefits and overtime opportunities to increase Net Salary. Some flexibility outside of core hours of Monday to Friday (day) maybe required to cover on-call and overtime.
This role is an opportunity to join a growing and exciting company, with excellent opportunities for gaining experience in engineering projects within a growth industrial sector.
Opportunities to work in the Mechanical team are also available you can view the job advert here
To apply for this Electrical Maintenance Technician role contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org