An Electrical Design Engineer is required for a niche and successful Engineering company based in Heathfield, East Sussex paying circa £40,000. You will play an important role in designing Electrical Systems for bespoke automated machinery working closely with the mechanical design, installation and project teams to ensure robust and accurate designs.
Your duties as an Electrical Design Engineer will include:
- The use of AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN CAD to produce robust and accurate designs
- All designs must consider Design for Manufacture (DFM) and meet the initial design requirements
- Provide regular updates to the Project Management team and other internal teams when required
- Proactively lead initiatives to improve the Electrical capabilities of the company ensuring up to date methods are being used
- Ensure compliance of all designs regarding the appropriate legislation i.e Low Voltage Directive (2014/35/EU)
- Carry out testing of prototypes and finished products to ensure successful completion of the project
- Able to work within cross-functional design teams ensuring the successful integration of Electrical Designs
Your capabilities as an Electrical Design Engineer will include the ability to work in a hands-on capacity and support the build of control panels and cabinets when required. You will be able to demonstrate strong experience of working with CAD packages to produce Electrical schematics and be a clear communicator who can support the commercial delivery of these designs.
Experience of working with Automated or Robotic would be an advantage however we will consider applications from Electrical Design Engineers with a diverse range of background who are committed to moving into this fast-paced, project led environment.
A comprehensive package including pension awaits the successful candidate and call Senex Recruitment on 01424 211872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details of the position.
Looking for a different role in Engineering use our job search for our latest positions