Working for a Successful and growing Manufacturing Company based in Paddock Wood, Kent you will be joining the business as their Design Engineer / Product Development Engineer. This role is for a twelve-month contract paying up to £35K.
This is a highly valued role in a company that prides itself on its innovation and development. You will be working on a range of Electro-Mechanical products used in a diverse range of applications. Creating unique and exciting challenges:
Your Duties will include:
• The Design of products from the concept stage through the life-cycle
• Ensuring that the final design can be manufactured
• Responsible for the mechanical design of Electro-Mechanical products
• Creation of 3D CAD Drawings using Inventor
• Supporting the New Product Introduction Process liaising with 3rd party manufacturing
• Provide documentation and supporting material and supporting the project management process for new and existing products
A passion for innovation and an enthusiasm for developing new technology would be a fantastic basis for this role as you will be working extensively in R&D.
You will have a background in Design, Mechanical Engineering or Product Design working with either Electronic Products, Electro-Mechanical or Audio product type. A professional manner and the ability to liaise at all levels. Your academic qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) will be within a design or mechanical engineering related subject.
The company is offering a contract salary of up to £35,000.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity as a Design Engineer / Product Development Engineer based in Paddock Wood, Kent please contact Kevin McHugh on 01424 211872
You can search all our vacancies using our job search
|Job Category||Fixed Term Contract|